Monday, July 20, 2009

Dia de los amigos.

It seems so appropriate that I am celebrating "El dia de los amigos" with some of my favorite people, in Buenoes Aires, Argentina. Arianna and Brittany arrived a few days ago and we have been keeping ourselves quite busy. Between tasting what Argentina has to offer and seeing the different barrios it contains, we have been quite the little tourists. Together we've seen Boca, San Thelmo, La Plaza del Mayo, Recoleta, Palermo, y el centro de la cuidad (Downtown). Between balancing school, homework, playing tour guide, and keeping my apartment clean, to say the least i've been busy. This weekend we are planning a trip to go to Iguazu Falls, I'll let you know how that turns out. I'll post pictures of the last few days tomorrow, or the day after... or the day after that. We have a pretty busy schedule. Sorry this is boring, I promise i'll post something interesting soon. Promise.......

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're back safe & sound and had a good time at the falls,

    ReplyDelete