Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14/07/09

I don't have much to say today so I'm going to let you do the talking this time.

 Earlier this afternoon I had an interesting conversation with one of the best friends Stephen. Our topic of discussion revolved around the idea that when it comes time for the planet Earth to quit submitting to our every desire, we will accept our fate and fade out as a race, or will we group together and find a way, a planet, or a miracle to survive? Do you think that all of the inhabitants of Earth can bind together and work towards a common goal, putting aside differences in religion, economics, and government in order to work towards a common goal of survival? Do you think there is another planet out there that can sustain human life? 

Comment and let me know what you think, I am very interested in hearing your responses.



Oh yeah, and by my fathers request, here is what it looks like when you look off my balcony towards a street called Mansilla. Not the most amazing view, but it's an amazing city and it's great to look out and see part of it every day.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop writing! And stop deleting my comments!

    ReplyDelete