Monday, July 6, 2009

05/07/09

Sunday, the day of rest.

I have never been more relieved that out of all days to follow the 4th of July, it was followed by a Sunday. Last night was great, 4 of my friends from school and I went on a Buenos Aires adventure. It's amazing how fast time flies when you are dancing and seeing different parts of a new city. Since I took the liberty to not wear a watch while I am here, I was a bit surprised to see the time when I returned home. 7:00 am is supposed to be an early morning, not a late night. 

Nevertheless, it was a great night and I had a ton of fun with my new friends. I am going to get a few pictures so you can see what the Buenos Aires nightlife looks like. Check back in a few days.

For now, I'm going to enjoy my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment