Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30/06/09

a brief exchange of  banter with myself,


   I am spoiled rotten.  My life back home in San Diego doesn't cease to exist when I'm gone. I know I'm spoiled rotten because this is a difficult concept for me to grasp. Although I have always been grateful for everything I have and all the great experiences I've been fortunate enough to live through, I guess I always just felt that if I left, everything would turn to stone and wait for me to come back. 


 This is where my thoughts start to bleed through my fingers and on to this oh so useful blog of mine. Because if it weren't for this blog I would have nothing to read over and over again before I fall asleep, smiling at the clever and the witty thoughts that constantly fill my head before I close my eyes. 


 It's vanity I tell you, it's back and it's worse than ever. It's funny how sometimes someone can be the most insecure person, and the next day feel like they're always on a Bachelor's Promenade. 


] A Bachelors Promenade:

  Noun

  A midnight stroll through a well lit street

  where the women flock like pigeons looking

  for bread crumbs. 


Oh how this has never been the case and how it never will be. I feel like there are so many people out there living their lives through the eyes of someone who is much more physically attractive. I don't why I am ranting, but to be quite honest, I feel relieved. Thank you blog, you are my dreamcatcher.


Goodnight. Buenos Noches. Chua.

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for vanity.

    As long as you've got someone to keep you in check, I say stroll on the promenade as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete